£20000 - £25000 per annum
18 days ago
A fantastic opportunity for a Sales Progressor to join our clients busy Estate Agency based in Norwich. Do you enjoy the sale progression element more than the selling houses side of estate agency? Are you thoroughly knowledgeable of the residential conveyancing process?
You will be responsible for:
- Progressing sales from 'offer agreed' to 'completion'
- Guide clients throughout the sales progress
- Provide excellent customer service
- Work with fellow sales progressors as a team
- Liaising with all stakeholders throughout a property transaction to provide updates and chase progress
- Communicate via telephone and email with clients and stakeholders
- Work to milestones and deadlines
- Overcome challenges throughout the sales process
- Re negotiate sales when required
- Chase paperwork, enquires and contracts
- Work to a target of pipeline conversion
- Organise completion dates between parties and branches
- Report weekly on activity on sales
What they can offer:
- Career Progression
- Personal Development
- Free Parking on site
They are ideally looking for a part time person working up to 4 days per week. Our clients are open minded about what days and hours. If the right person was out there wanting full time, they would also consider them too.
The working day is 9.00am to 17:30pm Monday - Friday.
Salary: £15,000 - £20,000 (Pro Rata), OTE £20,000 - £25,000.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.