£19000 - £22000 per annum
17 days ago
Do you enjoy the sales progression element more than the selling houses side of estate agency? And are you thoroughly knowledgeable of the residential conveyancing process?
If that sounds like you this could be the job for you!
A new and fantastic opportunity has arisen with my clients a busy estate agency in the South Norwich area who are currently looking for a Sales Progressor to join their team.
As a Sales Progressor you will be responsible for:
- Progressing sales from 'offer agreed' to completion'
- Guide clients throughout the sales progress
- Provide excellent customer service
- Work with fellow sales progressors as a team
- Liaising with all stakeholders throughout a property transaction to provide updates and chase progress
- Communicate via telephone and email with clients and stakeholders
- Work to milestones and deadlines
- Overcome challenges throughout the sales process
- Re negotiate sales when required
- Chase paperwork, enquires and contracts
- Work to a target of pipeline conversion
- Organise completion dates between parties and branches
- Report weekly on activity on sales
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 6pm
Package/Salary: The salary will be up to £22,000 (DOE), there is also commission to be earned on top!
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.