£19000 - £22000 per annum
6 months ago
A fantastic opportunity for a Sales Progressor to join our clients busy Estate Agency. Do you enjoy the sale progression element more than the selling houses side of estate agency? Are you thoroughly knowledgeable of the residential conveyancing process?
You will be responsible for:
- Progressing sales from 'offer agreed' to 'completion'
- Guide clients throughout the sales progress
- Provide excellent customer service
- Work with fellow sales progressors as a team
- Liaising with all stakeholders throughout a property transaction to provide updates and chase progress
- Communicate via telephone and email with clients and stakeholders
- Work to milestones and deadlines
- Overcome challenges throughout the sales process
- Re negotiate sales when required
- Chase paperwork, enquires and contracts
- Work to a target of pipeline conversion
- Organise completion dates between parties and branches
- Report weekly on activity on sales
They are ideally looking for someone full-time, working 5 days per week (Monday - Friday 8.30am - 6pm) However, if the right person was out there wanting part-time, they would consider them too.
In return my client is offering a basic salary of £19,000-£22,000 (Pro Rata if Part-Time)
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.