Manchester, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £25000 per annum
20 days ago
A fantastic opportunity for a Sales Progressor to join our clients busy Estate Agency based in South Manchester.
My client is a leading property company, offering sales, rentals and property management across there City Centre and South Manchester Branches. From day one they have committed to offering outstanding customer service and providing value adding services.
Your duties will include
- Taking ownership of the sales process from offer accepted stage through to exchange and completion
- Meeting pipeline conversion targets
- Sending outgoing documentation to all relevant parties in a timely manner via email and/or post
- Handling queries on ongoing transactions and ensure they are dealt with promptly and effectively
- Dealing with surveys and renegotiation where required
- Liaising with mortgage brokers, surveyors, agents and solicitors to ensure a smooth transaction
- Chasing documents, foreseeing any potential issues which may arise to avoid delays
- Updating all parties and managing the process in a timely and efficient manner
The working pattern for this position is Monday- Thursday 8.45am-6.00pm- Friday you would be expected to work 8.45am-5.00pm.
My client is offering a basic salary of £20,000-£25,000 (dependant on experience) plus bonuses.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.