Up to £22000 per annum
10 days ago
Do you enjoy the sale progression element more than the selling houses side of estate agency? And have a thoroughly knowledgeable of the residential conveyancing process?
If your answer is yes, we have a fantastic opportunity with our clients, a busy Estate Agency based in the South Norwich area who are currently looking for a Sales Progressor to join their team.
As a Sales Progressor you'll be responsible for:
- Progressing sales from 'offer agreed' to 'completion'
- Guide clients throughout the sales progress
- Provide excellent customer service
- Work with fellow sales progressors as a team
- Liaising with all stakeholders throughout a property transaction to provide updates and chase progress
- Communicate via telephone and email with clients and stakeholders
- Work to milestones and deadlines
- Overcome challenges throughout the sales process
- Re negotiate sales when required
- Chase paperwork, enquires and contracts
- Work to a target of pipeline conversion
- Organise completion dates between parties and branches
- Report weekly on activity on sales
As a Sales Progressor you'll be required to work Monday to Friday 8.30am - 6pm
The salary will be up to £22,000 (DOE), there is also commission to be earned on top!
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.