Up to £20000 per annum
2 months ago
My client, a multi-award winning independently owned estate agent, are currnetly looking for an Sales Progressor to provide excellent customer service, acting as a point of contact for all parties involved in the sale of a property.
Ideally, they are looking for an individual who has over 2 years' experience within Sales Progression or someone that comes from a conveyancing background.
- Liaising with solicitors on chain of sales
- Liaising with vendors and purchasers
- Liaising with other agencies
- Organising additional inspections by professional bodies when required
- Mediating objections & difficulties
- Mediating completion dates
- Scheduling updates
- Key handovers
- Have an understanding of the legal process of a sale and purchase
The successful individual will have:
- Proven agency experience
- Previous customer facing experience
- Kept up to date with trends in the local residential property market.
As a Sales Progressor you'll be required to work Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm.
- Basic Salary, up to £20,000 (DOE)
- Commission (Which is negotiable)
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.