Up to £25000 per annum + pension + life insurance
16 days ago
Our client, a successful and well-known estate agency, is currently looking for an organised and confident Sales Progressor with a 'can do' attitude in Sutton.
Day-to-day duties of a Sales Progressor:
- Delivering a high level of customer service
- You will be responsible for co-ordinating the exchanges and completions of a high number of properties within the necessary timeframes
- Responsible for liaising with buyers, vendors, solicitors and mortgage advisors
- Working to targets and goals
- Supporting the sales team as necessary
Requirements for the successful Customer Sales Progressor:
- Previous experience within either estate agency, conveyancing/a solicitors firm or financial services administrator/mortgage processor would be required
- An excellent communicator, both over the phone and with written correspondence
- Excellent IT skills
- Customer service skills that are second to none and able to work as part of the team
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Professional and able to work under pressure
- Monday to Friday 08.45am - 17.30pm
In return, our client is offering:
- Basic of £21,000
- Realistic on target earnings £25,000 p/a
- 33 days paid Holiday
- Life Insurance
- Additional company rewards and incentives.
- Employee Assistance scheme
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.