£40000 - £45000 per annum + incentives
27 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with my client a successful independent estate agency based in Eltham, who is looking for a driven and enthusiastic Sales/Lettings Negotiator to join their growing team.
As a Sales/Lettings Negotiator you'll be required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Candidate will be required to register incoming enquiries
- Responding to tenant/buyer enquiries and viewing requests
- Conduct viewings for both sales and lettings properties
- Negotiating offers
- Booking property valuations and answering general enquiries from potential clients
To be considered for the role of Sales/Lettings Negotiator you must have the following requirements:
- 1 years' estate agency experience within Sales/Lettings.
- Full UK Driving licence and own car
- Positive and polite manner
- Target oriented attitude, with a proven track record of achieving targets
- Self-motivated and career-minded
- Excel with face to face sales
- Local area knowledge is preferred
- £16,000-£18,000 basic (depending on experience)
- £40,000-£45,000 OTE (un-capped)
- Other company benefits include additional incentives, career progression and training to excel within the company
- Full time
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.