North Walsham, Norfolk
Up to £10 per hour
4 months ago
Our client is a respected and successful independent estate agency are currently looking for a Sales/ Viewing Agent to join their friendly team based near North Walsham, due to constant business growth.
This is working on a temporary basis working until the end of October although, would offer an extended or permanent role if the candidate proves successful.
As this role will predominantly be going attending viewings, our client would ideally like someone with experience, however, would consider someone with demonstrable customer service/hospitality experience.
Key tasks include, but will not be limited to:
- Successfully negotiate offers
- Drive the business forward by offering great customer service
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Greeting buyers & vendors
- Registering customers
- Matching requirements & arranging viewings
- Calling out new properties
The successful individual will need:
- Estate Agency experience is ideal but not essential.
- Team player
- Ambitious and highly driven
- Clean driving licence & access to own vehicle
In return our client can offer an hourly rate of up to £10 DOE.
Working hours will be on either a 4 day or 5 day basis with alternate Saturdays - to be discussed.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.