Up to £50000 per annum + Company Car
about 1 month ago
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen to join my highly successful client in the Aberdeen area as a Sales Valuer.
Ideally, my client is seeking an experienced Sales Valuer or Lettings Valuer who has an in-depth knowledge of the local property market. As well as, someone who has a strong track record of winning new business and listing properties to the market.
My client is an established leading agency who expect their staff to provide exceptional levels of customer service at all times and be driven to not only achieve targets but to exceed them.
As a Sales Valuer you'll be required to identify and secure new valuation opportunities for the business while promoting other services offered. As well as, the following responsibilities:
- Conduct valuations (both in person and virtually)
- Provide accurate valuations supported by comparable market evidence
- Measuring and photographing
- Selling the companies services
- Identify and cross sell clients other services
- Canvassing to generate market appraisals
- Gaining Instructions to market
- Deliver high standards of customer service
To be considered for the role you must have the following requirements:
- Experience conducting valuations (desirable)
- Self motivated and disciplined
- Strong communications and presentation skills
- A strong sales background
- Sales driven and 'get up and go' attitude
- Proactive and positive approach to business generation
- Provide excellent customer service
- Strong valuations conversions
- Local Knowledge
- Polite telephone manner
- Ambitious, target driven and career-minded
- Drivers licence and use of own vehicle
Hours: Full time
- £35,000 - £40,000 Basic (Depending on experience)
- £50,000 OTE
- Company Vehicle & fuel allowance
- Plus other benefits
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.