Up to £50000 per annum + Company Car
about 2 months ago
This role is with an independent Estate Agency based in Banbury. The client is successful and reputable Estate Agent who is currently looking for an experienced Valuer to join their busy team.
As a Sales Valuer you will be a key member of staff who will conduct and generate branch valuations. The successful candidate will already have sales valuation and listing experience.
You will have a proven track record of generating new business and winning instructions. As a Sales Valuer you will also be committed to offering outstanding customer service and local knowledge is desirable.
- Generate valuations through canvassing
- Attend valuations/listings
- Negotiating offers for sale
- Generating leads and following these up
- Converting Valuations
- Consistent track record within Estate Agency with valuations/ appraisals/ listings
- Hold a full and valid UK drivers' licence.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, organisation and interpersonal skills.
- Target driven and dynamic
- Analytical skills to identify market and economic trends
- Provide excellent customer service
In return, my client is offering a basic salary of £18,000 - £22,000 with an OTE of £50,000 Uncapped Commission, plus company car.
Monday to Friday 8:30am - 6:00pm, Saturday (rota) 9:00am - 5:00pm
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.