£35000 - £40000 per annum + Car Allowance
14 days ago
Our client, an independent estate agency is looking for a confident and successful Sales Valuer to join their office in Ipswich.
The successful candidate will be an experienced property lister and enthusiastic to win business. Additionally, they will provide outstanding customer service. As a Sales Valuer, your responsibilities will include generating new business, visiting market appraisals and converting those into quality instructions for the branch. Your role will encompass all aspects of the listing process.
- Winning listings and gaining new instructions
- Working towards set targets
- Maintaining regular contact with clients via telephone, email or face to face
- Ensuring clients receive the best possible service
- Previous estate agency and valuation experience
- UK driving license
- An excellent work ethic
- Confident and articulate communicator
- Computer literate, drive, have strong work ethics with an ambition to succeed
Salary/ Package: £18,000 - £20,000 basic, £35,000 - £40,000 OTE - Car Allowance
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm Saturdays 9am - 4.30pm ( five day week).
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.