£30000 - £40000 per annum + Company Car
13 days ago
Our client, one of the largest independent residential property groups in the UK, are looking for a dynamic and experienced Sales Valuer to join them in their expanding Norwich office.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Valuer/Lister and enthusiastic to win business. Additionally, they will provide outstanding customer service. As a Valuer/Lister your responsibilities will include generating new business, visiting market appraisals and converting those into quality instructions for the branch. Your role will encompass all aspects of the listing process. To succeed as a Valuer/Lister you will need to possess experience as a Senior Negotiator/Valuer within an Estate Agency.
- Canvassing to generate market appraisals.
- Visit properties and provide appraisals.
- Generate valuations in a specific postcode area.
- Winning instructions for the sales team.
- Working independently in the absence of senior management.
- Convert valuation opportunities to instructions.
- Contacting vendor clients and providing up to date advice on the marketing of the property as well as market conditions.
- Previous Estate Agency and valuation experience
- Previous track record of winning sales instructions.
- A valid UK driving license
- An excellent work ethic and ambition to succeed
- Confident and articulate communicator
Salary/Package: Up to £20,000 Basic, £35,000 - £40,000 OTE + Car
- Monday - Friday 8.45am- 6pm
- Every other Saturday 8.45am- 4pm
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.