£40000 - £50000 per annum
3 months ago
My clients, an award winning Estate Agency are looking for an experienced Sales Valuer for one of their top performing branches in Romford. This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual to be part of a growing company and successful team.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of winning new business and building relationships with new clients. Additionally, ensure that you are providing first-class service. You will have the opportunity to progress in a fast-paced environment and be rewarded accordingly.
Key duties include, but will not be limited to:
- Generate valuation leads
- Attend valuations
- Win new instructions
- Maintaining regular contact with clients via telephone, email, or face to face.
- Ability to work well under pressure
The successful Sales Valuer must have:
- Minimum of 6-12 months experience in Residential Property Listing or Valuing
- Highly driven and motivated
- Well presented with a confident manner
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Full UK driving licence and own vehicle a must
- £14,000 Basic
- Leading commission structure
- Realistic OTE of £40,000 - £50,000 OTE
- Petrol allowance
- Full time position
- Monday to Friday
- Every Saturday with a day off in the week
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.