£35000 - £45000 per annum
8 months ago
Our client, a successful independent Estate Agency is looking for a confident and successful Sales Valuer/ Lister in Luton.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Valuer / Lister and enthusiastic to win business. Additionally, they will provide outstanding customer service. As a Valuer / Lister your responsibilities will include generating new business, visiting market appraisals and converting those into quality instructions for the branch. Your role will encompass all aspects of the listing process. To succeed as a Valuer/ Lister you will need to possess experience as a Senior Negotiator/ Valuer within an Estate Agency.
- Canvassing to generate market appraisals
- Visit properties and provide appraisals
- Generate valuations in a specific postcode area
- Winning instructions for the sales team
- Working independently in the absence of senior management
- Convert valuation opportunities to instructions
- Contacting vendor clients and providing up to date advice on the marketing of the property as well as market conditions
- Previous Estate Agency and valuation experience
- Previous track record of winning sales instructions
- A valid UK driving license & own car
- An excellent work ethic and ambition to succeed
- Confident and articulate communicator
- Lives local to Luton
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:45am - 6:00pm, Saturdays 9:00am - 5:00pm
Salary/Package: £20,000 - £25,000 basic salary (£35,000 - £45,000 OTE)
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.