£25000 - £30000 per annum
3 months ago
My client a large and expanding Independent Estate Agency based in Thornton-Cleveleys are currently seeking a Sales Valuer/ Lister.
They require a highly motivated Residential Property Valuer & Lister to join our clients established residential team and further expand their Sales Department.
- Carrying out Market Appraisals on residential properties and converting them into new instructions for the company.
- Cross-selling and recommending the company's additional products, such as Legal and Financial Services.
- Working to individual and branch targets, conversion rates and fee levels.
- Lead generation, devising marketing strategies, identifying new opportunities and responding in a timely manner to all leads and enquiries.
- Keeping a close eye on the local market and competitor activity.
- Creating compelling property descriptions with good quality photographs and floor plans.
- Carrying out viewings, taking offers, negotiating sales and assisting with sales progression.
Already working as an Estate Agency Valuer, you will have a strong knowledge of the industry and the local area, as well as a clear passion for property. You will be familiar with estate agency and floor planning software, have excellent verbal and written communication skills and possess a full UK driving licence.
You will be joining a highly motivated team and benefit from an excellent training and support structure.
In return for this Sales Valuer/ Lister position my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of £18,000-£20,000 with an OTE of £25,000-£30,000 UNCAPPED.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.