£18,000 - £20,000 Basic, £25,000 - £30,000 OTE
22 days ago
My client a large and expanding Independent Estate Agency based in Thornton-Cleveleys are currently seeking a Sales Valuer/ Lister.
They require a highly motivated Residential Property Valuer & Lister to join our clients established residential team and further expand their Sales Department.
- Carrying out Market Appraisals on residential properties and converting them into new instructions for the company.
- Cross-selling and recommending the company’s additional products, such as Legal and Financial Services.
- Working to individual and branch targets, conversion rates and fee levels.
- Lead generation, devising marketing strategies, identifying new opportunities and responding in a timely manner to all leads and enquiries.
- Keeping a close eye on the local market and competitor activity.
- Creating compelling property descriptions with good quality photographs and floor plans.
- Carrying out viewings, taking offers, negotiating sales and assisting with sales progression.
Already working as an Estate Agency Valuer, you will have a strong knowledge of the industry and the local area, as well as a clear passion for property. You will be familiar with estate agency and floor planning software, have excellent verbal and written communication skills and possess a full UK driving licence.
You will be joining a highly motivated team and benefit from an excellent training and support structure.
In return for this Sales Valuer/ Lister position my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of £18,000 - £20,000 with an OTE of £25,000 - £30,000 UNCAPPED.