Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £40000 per annum
3 months ago
Due to expansion, our clients based in Manchester City Centre are seeking an experienced Residential Sales Valuer / Negotiator to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated, enthusiastic and driven Sales Negotiator or Lister who is seeking a new challenge.
Key tasks include, but will not be limited to:
- Conducting Market Appraisals
- Instructing new listings to the market, including taking photo's and producing floorplans.
- Generating new business using database's, canvassing material and networking events
- Arranging and carrying out viewings
- Dealing with offers
- Proactively marketing properties across various portals to ensure maximum exposure
- Maintaining up to date vendor and buyer database's, including providing regular feedback
- Nurturing your own pipeline of potential sellers/ new property listings
- Meeting & exceeding sales targets set by management
To be considered for the role of Sales Valuer / Negotiator you must have the following requirements:
- Enthusiastic about Manchester property and well versed with property legislation
- Ability to exceed targets
- Articulate and able to communicate effectively with both vendors, buyers, solicitors and mortgage lenders
- Organised with attention to detail and a professional attitude at all times.
- Excited by the prospect of joining a rapidly growing business and making a name for themselves within the property industry.
- 2 years Estate Agency experience required
- Driving licence
- City centre valuation experience essential
In return, our clients are offering a basic salary of £20,000 - £23,000 and on target earnings of £35,000 - £40,000.
If you are seeking a new challenge and have experience in negotiating and listing, with a positive attitude and are motivated and driven to succeed, we would love to hear from you
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.