Up to £50000 per annum + Company car
24 days ago
An exciting and unique Sales Valuer role has come available with an up and coming hybrid estate agency based in Southend-on-Sea.
The company you will be working for creates a customer experience like no other using industry leading PropTech portals, with an emphasis on being eco-friendly (promoting a reduction in unnecessary Co2 emissions and planting trees for every instruction). The role is centred around offering the very best customer service and support.
For the successful candidate you will have the opportunity to grow within the company and have freedom within your work.
What to expect as a Sales Valuer:
- Generate valuations through canvassing and business development
- Attend valuations/listings
- Converting Valuations and winning new instructions
- You'll benefit from marketing, technology and infrastructure to help you deliver an exceptional customer experience from start to finish.
- You'll support buyers and vendors throughout their journey delivering a consumer experience that is second to none.
- You'll provide an honest valuation of the property that meets the needs and expectations of the customer
- Your earning potential is uncapped across all the products and services they offer
- Industry Best PropTech, Portals and Support.
The successful Sales Valuer will have:
- Strong estate agency experience
- Someone who genuinely loves their customers and enjoys supporting them
- A strong desire to be successful and grow within the team
- Knowledge of the local property market
- Passionate and enthusiastic
- Great communication skills
- Full UK driving licence
- £20,000-£25,000 Basic DOE
- Leading commission structure
- Realistic OTE of £50,000 (un-capped)
- Electric company car
- Career progression and freedom within work
- Monday-Friday 8:30am-6:00pm, half day worked from home on Saturdays with time given back in week- Flexibility available.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.