Up to £35000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Calling all experienced Branch Managers, Assistant Branch Managers, Sales Valuers who wish to join a highly successful Online Agent - Don't miss this fantastic opportunity!
Our clients, a successful and nationally-recognised Online Estate Agency, are looking for an experienced Sales Valuer to join the team as they look to expand their network.
The successful individual will have valuation experience and great knowledge of Yeovil.
Following their continued success and further investment, our client is experiencing high volumes of business across the whole of the UK. The role is home-based, however, an office area is available. Local area knowledge is key as employees will be expected to win instructions in their local patch.
- Managing your own diary to satisfy customers' needs.
- Undertaking Market Appraisals.
- Upselling Conveyancing and Mortgage Services
- Selling the benefits of the Online Estate Agency approach.
- Generating new leads through marketing and networking.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Local Area Knowledge.
- Sales Valuation Experience.
- Realistic OTE of £35,000 pa
- Retainer provided
- Admin support via head office
- Professional marketing material
- User-friendly software system
- Excellent internal fully paid training
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.