Up to £10 per hour + Bonuses
7 days ago
Are you someone who's looking to gain experience in the property industry or an experienced property professional looking for part time work this could be the role for you?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with my clients to work for a professional and independent estate agency as a Viewing Representative. They are looking for someone to join their busy, tight-knit team in the Norwich area.
Experience is not essential, however, you must have great knowledge of the Norwich area. As well as, a full UK driving licence with access to your own car.
This role is for Saturdays only.
Key tasks include:
- Drive the business forward by offering great customer service
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Greeting buyers & vendors
- Matching requirements & arranging viewings
To be considered for the role of Saturday Viewing Representative you must have:
- Customer service experience
- Team player
- Ambitious and highly driven
- Knowledge of the Norwich and surrounding area - essential
- Full UK driving licence and access to own car - essential
- Experience within property isn't required to be considered for this role
In return our client can offer an hourly rate of £10 plus bonuses.
You will be required to work every other Saturday 8.30am-3.30pm
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.