£40000 - £60000 per annum
6 months ago
My clients provide the majority of the largest infrastructure and rail sectors companies in the UK with the design, supply and erection of scaffolding, mast climbers and hoists.
As a result of their continued growth throughout South Wales and the South West, they are seeking a dedicated individual for various new and on-going projects. A Scaffold Contract Estimator is required with at least 5 years' experience in preparing tenders for large scaffold contracts.
Candidates will need to:
- Have a minimum of 5 years in the scaffolding business / have experience with the main contractor or large specialist contractor
- Have the ability to work as part of a team and take full responsibility for tender, submission, tender negotiations, etc.
- Understand contract conditions and clauses
- Understand drawings and schedules
- Ability to interpret specifications from drawings and prepare compliant quotations for individual projects
- Attend pre-tender and post tender meetings
- Be capable of working in a demanding and busy environment to meet deadlines etc.
- Be computer literate and highly competent in the use of Microsoft Office - Excel and Word
- Have in-depth knowledge of the scaffolding industry.
Candidates will have:
- A current UK driving licence
- CSCS Card
- Tendered for access packages up to £5m on major projects
- Some experience in the Rail, Air or Industrial business would be an advantage
- Good commercial awareness with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, results-focused, confident negotiator, resilient and attention to detail.
In return my client can offer you:
- Flexible working hour
- £40,000 - £60,000 basic salary (depending on experience).
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.