£35000 - £40000 per annum
14 days ago
My client an international access provider, with operations in UK, Ireland and UAE. supplying clients with the design, supply and erection of scaffolding, mast climbers and hoists to the majority of the largest construction companies in the UK.
As a result of their continued growth throughout London and the South East, my clients are seeking dedicated individuals for various new and on-going projects. A Scaffold Contract Estimator is required with at least 5 years experience in preparing tenders for large scaffold contracts.
Candidates will need to:
- Have a minimum of 5 years in the scaffolding business / have experience with a main contractor or large specialist contractor
- Have the ability to work as part of a team and take full responsibility for tender, submission, tender negotiations etc
- Understand contract conditions and clauses
- Understand drawings and schedules
- Ability to interpret specifications from drawings and prepare compliant quotations for individual projects
- Attend pre-tender and post tender meetings
- Be capable of working in a demanding and busy environment to meet deadlines etc.
- Be computer literate and highly competent in the use of Microsoft Office - Excel and Word
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the scaffolding industry
Candidates will have:
- A current UK driving licence
- Tendered for access packages up to £5m on major projects
- Some experience in the Rail, Air or Industrial business would be an advantage
- Good commercial awareness with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, results focused, confident negotiator, resilient and attention to detail
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.