£18000 - £20000 per annum
2 days ago
Are you an experienced and efficient Secretary / Administrator looking for a new challenge? Our client, a respected and highly successful independent estate agency, is currently looking to add to their busy team based in Chelmsford.
This role will require the successful person to undertake many projects and exciting launches coordinated between our clients new homes division and the marketing team, as well as, support the new homes division on a daily basis. Therefore, having experience working within either estate agency/property or new homes would be advantageous.
To be considered for the role of Secretary / Administrator with our clients you must have the following attributes:
- Audio and copy typing speeds in excess of 50wpm (essential)
- Previous experience as either a Secretary or Administrator within estate agency or new homes industry
- Having a keen eye for detail
- Confident working under pressure and be able to prioritise work-load
- Flexibility is key to this role
- 'Can do' attitude
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- IT proficient
- Good organisational skills
- £18,000-£20,000 basic
- A discretionary profit share
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.