£17000 - £19000 per annum
8 months ago
Our client is a highly respected and prestigious estate agency and they are seeking a Secretary/ Administrator to work in their Norwich office.
The successful applicant will have administration experience working within an estate agency.
The role will involve:
- Administrative Job Specification
- Support the Residential team
- Maintenance of Reapit
- Setting up. and maintaining filing and archiving systems
- Compliance for all department files
- Diary management including internal and externaE meetings
- Writing agendas and minutes for meetings
- Build relationships with clients and key professionals
- IT, -telephone and mobile phone issues within the office
- Raising invoices as well as handling account queries and processing purchase invoices
- Creating maps on Promap
- Obtaining Land Registry plans and titles
- Obtaining listings
- Downloading and saving content from suppliers (Ehouse)
- Adding all marketing material to Reapit
- Dealing with disbursements
- Handling telephone calls and covering phones as well as sending property details
- Providing assistance within other teams
- Processing mail merges and matches on Reapit
- Liaise with clients on behalf of team
- Prepare reports
- Organise viewings
- Liaise with other offices and suppliers
- Process viewing representative timesheets and expenses for the office
- Prepare property brochures and maintain from for sale to completion
- Assist with board maintenance
- General administration including binding, copying, office post and reception cover
In return our client can offer a basic salary between £17,000- £19,000 DOE.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.