Lincolnshire, E. Midlands, England
£70000 - £100000 per annum
4 months ago
A unique opportunity for an experienced property professional to join my clients independent estate agency based in Lincolnshire. They are currently seeking a Self-Employed Area Territory Owner to work from home and to cover the Boston & Skegness areas. With the assistance of new technology, a full in house agency team to include administration, sales progression and negotiation, my client are offering experienced, like-minded individuals the opportunity to work on a self-employed basis where earning levels are only limited by desire and ambition.
- Provide accurate market appraisals for potential vendor's / landlord's properties based on current market conditions, knowledge, experience and available statistics.
- Operating in an allocated territory and building your own sales pipeline.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of the local property market.
- Undertake all required viewings for residential sales & managed rental properties.
- Co-ordinate daily with the office-based Agency Administration Team, who will be responsible for supporting both you and your clients throughout the duration of their experience.
- The Lincoln office would be responsible for managed property inspections, check ins & Check Out & inventories along with ensuring the landlord complied with ALL relevant UL legislation.
- Excellent knowledge of the property market in your allocated territory, to include property trends.
- Fully understand all legislation and legal requirements in relation to both the Sales and Lettings industry.
- The ability to manage your own diary.
- Full UK driving licence, with access to your own vehicle (relevant insurance must be sought).
- A desire to succeed on a self-employed basis.
- Strong communication skills at all levels.
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service.
- IT literate.
Working Hours: Full time, based from home.
In return, our client is offering a unique opportunity for you to effectively run and develop your own business with their support, offering 45% on all banked fees and commissions. The position is self- employed but gives you the opportunity to earn an uncapped commission with the realistic OTE £70,000-£100,000 subject to your performance.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.