Up to £100000 per annum
18 days ago
My clients an established Chartered IFA in Derby are actively seeking a Financial Adviser. They offer a range of services for both Private Clients and Corporate Solutions.
They are looking to expand their current team of 20 self-employed advisers to generate business as well as services leads that are distributed from the company. The company offer full administrative, paraplanning and compliance help as well as team support and training.
- Commercial awareness: keeping up to date with financial products and legislation as well as ensuring your technical knowledge is maintained.
- Ensure adherence to compliance rules and procedures in the filing of CPD records.
- Continuous development of a client bank and maximising opportunities ensuring profitable relationships are built.
- To provide strategic financial advice to individuals and corporate clients
- Ability and initiative to self-generate your own business
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Self-Employment - full flexibility
- Retainer available for up to 1 year
- Leads distributed fairly
- Work from home and digitally submit paperwork
- All administration, paraplanning and compliance covered at no extra cost
- Minimum qualification: Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning or equivalent
- 12 months minimum experience in Financial Advising
- Proven track record in income generation
- Experience in building and maintaining client relationships
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.