6 months ago
My clients an established IFA in Lichfield are looking to expand their team with a Financial Adviser. They have a modern approach to advising, they offer a tailored service to their client individual needs. They do not use the one size fits all approach. Customer service and quality is at the forefront of their business.
They currently have a team of 14 advisers. As a business they have supported at helped new advisers go from £30,000 per year to £300,000 with time, hard-work and full administrative, paraplanning and compliance help as well as team support and training.
- Commercial awareness: keeping up to date with financial products and legislation as well as ensuring your technical knowledge is maintained.
- Ensure adherence to compliance rules and procedures in the filing of CPD records.
- Continuous development of a client bank and maximising opportunities ensuring profitable relationships are built.
- To provide strategic financial advice to individuals and corporate clients
- Ability and initiative to self-generate your own business
- Building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Self-Employment - full flexibility
- Retainer available
- Leads distributed fairly
- Work from home and digitally submit paperwork
- All administration, paraplanning and compliance covered at no extra cost
- Minimum qualification: Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning or equivalent
- 12 months minimum experience in Financial Advising
- Proven track record in income generation
- Experience in building and maintaining client relationships
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.