Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
4 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has come available for my clients, a nationwide and award-winning Financial Advice company. They are currently recruiting for self-employed Financial Advisors across the UK who have a client base with funds under management of £5million plus.
Our clients are Independent Financial Advisors specialising in pensions, investments, mortgages & protection and Holistic Planning and they're looking for IFA's to join their expanding team. The firm is currently going through an exciting period and are looking for experienced candidates who can bring their client base to the business and increase revenue.
Unlike other national financial companies, this position will allow you to keep all of your clients brought into the business. You will also not be restricted to sell just the company's products and there is no new contract for your clients to sign. This is a fantastic company who currently have £1.5 billion under management but the target is £5 billion.
As a self-employed Independent Financial Advisor, you will be required to bring your own clients and have the motivation to want to grow your client bank. You'll need to be hard working and career driven, a 'go-getter'.
- Comply with the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, the FCA Statements of Principle & Code of Practice for approved persons and the relevant FCA rules at all times
- Comply with the relevant compliance, TCF, T&C and, financial crime (anti-money laundering, data security, anti-bribery, fraud and corruption) procedures of the firm at all times
- Keep up to date with all relevant product, legislative and technical changes
- Understand the firm's values and uphold them in line with treating customers fairly
- Prospect and contact potential clients in accordance with the firm's business plan
- Ensure sufficient client information obtained
- Ensure suitable recommendations are made
- Ensure all supporting documentation is maintained
- Ensure a current statement of professional standing (SPS) is held at all times
This is not a salary position, but a competitive split on income is offered. To be considered for this position you must have at least £5million funds under management, or near enough.
You must be level 4 qualified, committed and willing to work consistently. This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated individual to work alongside an exciting, dynamic business.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.