£75000 - £125000 per annum
3 months ago
My clients an established IFA of 15 years, their current directors and shareholders have successfully grown the business and now have 70 financial advisers across the UK, and they are looking to continue expanding.
The firm provides a high level of support, training and services for both Registered Individuals and Appointed Representatives along with a client suitability framework to ensure advisers can be independent and compliant enabling the best possible outcomes for clients. They are looking for self-employed registered individuals and new or existing appointed representative firms.
- Generating business and offering an excellent, bespoke service to those clients with a holistic approach.
- Effectively selling the company's services across a wide spectrum of financial products.
- Giving whole of market advice on a range of products, in line with compliance regulations.
- Maintaining positive and profitable long-term relationships with clients in their best interests.
- Diploma Qualified equivalent in Financial Advice.
- Experience in a whole of market environment is preferred.
- Full UK Driving License.
- Established client bank (leads will be topped up).
- Ethical and customer-focused approach.
- Research package & Investment proposition
- Mortgage Service
- Sales Support Administration
- Training and Development (CPD, Individual, group, workshops, exams to Chartered Status)
- Technical Support
- Wills & Trusts package
- Paraplanning Team
Salary/Package: £75,000 - £125,000 OTE
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.