Stourbridge, West Midlands
£50000 - £200000 per annum
3 days ago
Our clients, a successful and expanding IFA, are looking for experienced Self-employed Financial Advisors to join their busy team in Stourbridge.
- Responding to leads provided to generate initial fact-find meetings with potential clients.
- effectively selling the company's services across a wide spectrum of financial products.
- Giving whole of market advice on a range of products, in line with compliance regulations.
- Maintaining positive and profitable long-term relationships with clients in their best interests.
- Diploma Qualified equivalent in Financial Advice.
- Experience in a whole of market environment is preferred.
- Full UK Driving License.
- Established client bank (leads will be topped up).
- Ethical and customer-focused approach.
- Excellent splits + bonuses.
- Fully flexible working hours.
- All equipment provided except for a laptop and paying postage.
- Digital marketing support.
- Fair and equal distribution of company generated leads.
- Paid for leads/appointments.
- Help and support with every aspect of your business.
Hours: Fully Flexible
Salary/Package: £50,000 - £200,000 OTE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.