£50000 - £75000 per annum
3 months ago
My clients are a medium sized provider of Financial Planning, Investment Management and Financial Advice with officers in Warwick, Birmingham and London. They are expanding due to increasing demand and growth, and are looking for self-motivated, ambitious and established Financial Advisers to join their team.
- Generating business and offering an excellent, bespoke service to those clients with a holistic approach
- Effectively selling the company's services across a wide spectrum of financial products
- Giving whole of market advice on a range of products, in line with compliance regulations
- Maintaining positive and profitable long-term relationships with clients in their best interests
- Diploma Qualified equivalent in Financial Advice
- Experience in a whole of market environment is preferred
- Full UK Driving License
- Established client bank
- Ethical and customer-focused approach
- 50/50 splits
- All admin, paraplanning, insurance and marketing is covered by the company
- High quality introduction events are organised and run by the company to help you build relationships and generate business. (i.e. Lawyers, IFA's)
- Ledger available if required
- Initial 2-week in-depth training introduction to the company
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.