£50000 - £70000 per annum
2 months ago
Our clients, a successful Mortgage Advisory firm, are looking for self-employed Mortgage Advisors to join their busy team.
The client is based in Southend, but the successful candidate will have the option to work from home and use the office as they please. They are offering a commission split of 75% for self-generated leads, and 50% for leads supplied by the company. They are investing heavily in increasing lead sources, but candidates will need to generate the bulk of their own business.
- Working from home to generate business and fresh leads.
- Visiting clients face-to-face and over the phone to assess their needs.
- Using company system to suggest the best mortgage options.
- Giving truthful advice and working in accordance with legislation and company policy.
- CeMAP Qualification and Competent Advisor Status.
- Previous Whole of Market Experience is preferred.
- An existing client bank to draw from, although some leads are provided.
Hours: Full Time
Salary/Package: £50,000 - £70,000 OTE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.