£60000 - £85000 per annum
about 2 months ago
My clients an established Chartered IFA in Derby are looking to expand their team with a Mortgage & Protection Adviser. They offer a range of services for both Private and Corporate clients.
They currently have a team of 20 advisers, they are looking for a Mortgage & Protection Adviser to generate business, in addition to this they would like someone to services leads off the back of 20 Financial Advisers. The company offer full administrative, paraplanning and compliance help as well as team support and training.
- Advising on mortgage and protection products from the whole of market.
- Giving advice in line with legislation and company policy.
- Identifying and initiating leads from other sources.
- Ability and initiative to generate your own business.
- Meeting and exceeding targets.
- Self-Employment - full flexibility.
- Retainer available.
- All Mortgage & Protection leads referred to you.
- Work from home and digitally submit paperwork.
- All administration, paraplanning and compliance covered at no extra cost.
- Minimum qualification: CeMAP 1, 2 & 3 or equivalent.
- 12 months minimum experience in Mortgage & Protection Advising.
- Experience in building and maintaining client relationships.
- Client bank desirable.
This is a very exciting opportunity for an expert in their field of Mortgage & Protection to join a busy IFA and grow that division. There is a lot to come out of this and with their tiered commission split the more you put in, the more you earn!
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.