Up to £100000 per annum
15 days ago
My clients an established IFA in Lichfield are looking to expand their team with a Mortgage & Protection Adviser. They have a modern approach to advising, they offer a tailored service to their client individual needs. They do not use the one size fits all approach. Customer service and quality is at the forefront of their business.
They currently have a team of 14 advisers. As a business they have supported at helped new advisers exceed earnings of £100,000, hard-work and full administrative, paraplanning and compliance help as well as team support and training.
- Advising on mortgage and protection products from the whole of market.
- Giving advice in line with legislation and company policy.
- Identifying and initiating leads from other sources.
- Meeting and exceeding targets
- Self-Employment - full flexibility
- Retainer available
- Leads distributed fairly
- Work from home and digitally submit paperwork
- All administration, paraplanning and compliance covered at no extra cost
- Minimum qualification: CeMAP 1, 2 & 3 or equivalent
- 12 months minimum experience in Mortgage & Protection Advising
- Experience in building and maintaining client relationships
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.