4 months ago
New and exciting opportunities have arisen with our client, a well-established Directly Authorised Insurance Broker, who are currently looking for Self-Employed Mortgage & Protection Advisers. They are looking to expand their team with established, experienced advisers who want to be a part of something bigger.
Our client is based in Northern Ireland but operate across the United Kingdom with over 170 active advisers.
To be considered for the role of Self-Employed Mortgage & Protection Adviser with our client you must have the following requirements:
- CeMAP qualification
- Existing client base
- 12 months experience advising on Mortgage & Protection products
- Whole of Market experience is desirable
- Strong communciation skills; written, verbal and interpersonal
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Business generation
- Advising on a range of Mortgage products that best suit your client's circumstances
- Keeping up to date on FCA regulation and the current market
- Confidence in liaising with mortgage lenders, estate agencies and valuers
- Excellent communication skills
Job role benefits:
- Home working, giving you total flexibility
- Great home/work life balance
- Excellent commission split
- No monthly fees to pay
- Compliance provided
- Material to market your services, provided
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.