Belfast, County Antrim
about 1 month ago
New and exciting opportunities have arisen with our client, a well-established Directly Authorised Insurance Broker, who are currently looking for Self-Employed Protection Advisers. They are looking to expand their team with established, experienced advisers who want to be a part of something bigger.
Our client is based in Northern Ireland but operate across the United Kingdom with over 170 active advisers.
To be considered for the role of Self-Employed Protection Adviser with our client you must have the following requirements:
- CeMAP qualification
- Existing client base
- 12 months experience sourcing and selling protection products
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Business generation
- Advising on a range of products that best suit your client's circumstances and financial well-being
- Keeping up to date on FCA regulation and the current market
- Confidence in liaising with client, providers, and mortgage brokers
- Excellent communication skills
- Home working, giving you total flexibility
- Great home/work life balance
- Excellent commission split
- No monthly fees to pay
- Compliance provided
- Material to market your services, provided
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.