£50000 - £65000 per annum + guarantee
about 2 months ago
My client an established Online Estate Agency is currently seeking an experienced property professional to join their team and work as a Self Employed Valuer across East London.
Innovative concepts, dynamic vision and smart technology have formed my client into a known UK-wide brand and one of the UK's fastest-growing and award-winning Online Estate Agents, revolutionising the property sector.
As a Valuer for my client, you will be working on a self-employed basis, therefore, your earning potential is all dependant on how much you put in. The results of your work will be rewarded with a very generous bonus structure as well as other benefits. This may be a home-based but you would be required to work full-time hours.
You will be covering Hornchurch in East London across the following postcodes RM11-15. Local property market knowledge of these areas is required!
In return, my client is offering the following:
- Competitive OTE of £50,000 - £65,000 uncapped
- Salary guarantee for the first 2 months
- Full training
- Access to equipment
- Leading software
- Given strong marketing support and most of all the opportunity to build your own business.
To be successful in the role of Valuer for my client you must have the following attributes:
- Essential to have excellent knowledge of the property market including property trends
- Able and happy to work on a self-employed basis
- Must possess a full driver's license and have access to a vehicle for business purposes
- A strong desire to be successful and grow your own business
- Overwhelming passion and enthusiasm
- Strong valuation experience at either Branch Manager or Senior Valuer level
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Your main duties as a Valuer will consist of the following, but are not limited too:
- Provide accurate market valuations for potential seller's properties based on the best available data and comparable property sales
- Be a brand ambassador operating in an allocated area and building your own, and our client's, business
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of the local property market
- Engage and support customers throughout their journey
- Build a relationship and be the customer's key point of contact through the entire sales process
- Co-ordinate with the central support team and ensure all efforts are being made to achieve a successful sale
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.