Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£30000 - £50000 per annum
12 days ago
Our client, an independent hybrid estate agency, covering the North East, are looking to expand the service offered to customers. They are seeking a skilled and ambitious Estate Agent with Valuation experience to join their team on a self-employed basis.
As you will be working on a self-employed basis your earning potential is all dependant on the levels of instructions and sales & lets achieved within a designated area, with a fantastic 50% commission payable on instruction/completion. There is also opportunities to earn commission from legal referrals, viewing packages, EPCs and Mortgage Referrals. They would consider candidates on a part time basis as well.
This is a home based role, and you would be required the overall earning potential is what you make of it! The more you put in, the more you get out! Very solid and lucrative earning potential for a strong sales professional.
- Provide accurate market valuations for potential seller's properties based on the best available data and comparable property sales
- Be a brand ambassador operating in an allocated territory and building your own, and our client's, business
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of the local property market
- Engage and support customers throughout their journey
- Generating valuation, winning new instructions, sourcing buyers, negotiating offers and sales administration
- Build a relationship and be the customer's key point of contact through the entire sales process
- Co-ordinate with the central support team and ensure all efforts are being made to achieve a successful sale
- Essential to have excellent knowledge of the property market including property trends
- Able and happy to work on a self-employed basis
- A strong desire to be successful and grow your own business
- Overwhelming passion and enthusiasm
- Strong valuation experience
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Drivers license and own vehicle
- Local knowledge
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Providing a realistic OTE Of £30,000 - £50,000 uncapped
- Technology provided i.e. Laptop
- Ability to work from office when required
- Minimum Fee's of £2000
- 50/50 Split on Sales fee's
- 30/50 Split on Lettings fee's
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.