Sale, Greater Manchester
Up to £25000 per annum + pension
5 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Accounts Assistant to join my client's thriving property company based in Sale, Manchester.
You will have hands-on finance experience across sales and purchase ledger, bank reconciliations, reporting, chasing debtors and creating supplier payments. You must be able to hit the ground running and make a positive contribution to the team.
You must be able to demonstrate strong attention to detail and an investigative nature and have strong excel skills.
- Reporting weekly, monthly & quarterly to institutional investors on portfolio performance
- Quality checking
- Analysing customer accounts and problem-solving
- Ensuring deadlines are met
- Recommending improvements to processes and developing exception reports
- Property industry experience would be desirable but not essential
- Business acumen and interest
- Strong excel skills. VLOOKUPs, Pivot Tables, Conditional Formatting are essential
- Analytical ability
- A methodical approach and problem-solving skills
- Ability to reflect on one's own work as well as the wider consequences of financial decisions
- Organisational skills and ability to manage deadlines
- Client-facing (customer service) and interpersonal skills
- 28.5 days holiday rising to 33.5 days holiday over a period of time (inc BH's and Birthday)
- Company Pension Scheme
- £25,000 Basic Salary
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.