£24000 - £28000 per annum
7 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Senior Branch Coordinator in central Essex.
My client is a well-established and highly successful estates agent. This is a varied and challenging role based in one of their performing branches. Candidate must retain experience within Residential Lettings either as a Senior Negotiator, Administrator or Property Manager.
- Progressing all newly agreed lets from being agreed to completion
- Supporting the Branch Manager and Assistant Manager in a high volume office
- Assist with Lettings Renewals of new and existing properties
- Organise marketing of properties, including brochures
- Register applicants and potential landlords
- Answer calls and greet customers in the office
- Organise post, emails and renewals paperwork (general administration duties)
- Conduct viewings when required
- Excellent organisational skills essential
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Experience in lettings or candidates who have operated as an administration manager in the past.
- Professional and confident personality
- Strong communication skills
- I.T skills
Salary/Package: £23,000 - £25,000 basic salary (Depending on Experience), £24,000 - £28,000 (On target Earnings)
Working Hours: This role is for 5 full days a week, Monday to Friday. Working hours 8.30am to 5.30pm
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.