Up to £50000 per annum + company car/allowance + healthcare
14 days ago
A new opportunity has arisen with our client who is currently looking for a Senior Branch Manager to join their team in the Redhill area.
Our client is a successful and well-known independent estate agency who is considered to be a key player in the market, as well as, having impressive sales and lettings stock.
They are ideally looking for an individual who has the following attributes:
- Experience as a Branch Manager
- Proven track record as an accomplished lister
- Motivated to hit and exceed given targets
- Ability to use initiative and autonomy to manage/motivate a team to a high standard
- Full UK driving licence
- Hard working and focused
- Enthusiasm to win new business
- Strong communication skills; written, verbal and interpersonal
- Results driven individual
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Demonstrate a polished and professional approach to problem-solving
As a Senior Branch Manager you'll be required to carry out the following duties:
- Manage the day to day running of the office
- Achieve the best fees possible
- Motivating your team with incentives and rewards
- Manage and develop a team so they are working to fulfil their potential
- Maximising income and profit
- Increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Listing and selling properties
- £30,000 basic
- £50,000 OTE
- Company car or car allowance
- Private healthcare
- Further rewards and incentives
- Monday to Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm,
- Saturday on a rota basis 9:00am - 5:00pm
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has considerable estate agency experience that's not to be missed!
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.