£45000 - £65000 per annum
3 months ago
Our clients, a successful bridging finance firm, are looking for a Senior Bridging Development Underwriter to join their busy team in Borehamwood.
The client is a lender for property developers/investors who are undertaking large projects within commercial and residential properties. They deal with a wide range of loan values and purposes, making the role an interesting and varied prospect for the successful candidate.
- Manage a pipeline of cases in a fast-paced environment dealing with high volume workflows and prioritising accordingly.
- Underwrite bridging loan applications within company lending criteria and funding partners guidelines by making quality lending decisions and articulate them fully.
- Be alert to the risks attributed to an application ensuring that the loan is both suitable and fit for purpose
- Recommending appropriate mitigation of risks where possible.
- 5+ Years Underwriting experience
- Bridging or short-term lending and property-related lending underwriting experience gained with a lender preferred
- Must have development experience
- Must have bridging underwriting experience
- Excellent understanding of compliance aspects of the role, MCOB, and CCADetailed understanding of organised fraud and measures/systems in place to avoid it.
- Demonstrate a full understanding of TCF, Responsible lending and regulatory knowledge applicable to the role.
In return for this role my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of between £45,000 - £65,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.