£30000 - £50000 per annum + Company Car
about 2 months ago
Our client is one of the largest corporate (CICAIR) Approved Inspectors. With a national presence, they offer a comprehensive service to support their clients in achieving compliance with Building Regulations.
They are looking for a qualified Building Control Surveyor to join their existing team as a remote surveyor, working in and around the Norwich area. You will need to provide a customer focused building control plan checking and site inspection service to their residential and commercial clients to help ensure projects meet the Building Regulations and associated guidance.
The successful Building Control Surveyor will have;
- Membership of CABE, CIOB, RICS or equivalent
- Conversant with relevant legislation, technical guidance and the Construction Industry Council Code of Conduct
- Previous in-house or external building control experience
- Current valid driving licence
Remuneration & Benefits;
- Basic Salary of £30,000 - £50,000
- 28 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Company Car
- Company Pension Scheme
- Up to 2 professional memberships paid for by the company
- Healthcare cashback
- High Street discounts
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.