£30000 - £50000 per annum + company car, pension, healthcare + more
3 months ago
A new opportunity has arisen with our client who is currently looking for a qualified consultant or employed Building Control Surveyor to join their existing team as a remote surveyor, working in and around the Peterborough area.
Our client is a large corporate (CICAIR) approved inspector that has a national presence. Therefore, they have the ability to offer a comprehensive service to support their clients, as well as, offering their employees a variety of company benefits.
As a Building Control Surveyor you'll be required to provide a customer focused building control, plan checking and site inspection service to their residential and commercial clients to help ensure projects meet the Building Regulations and associated guidance.
To be considered for the role of Building Control Surveyor you must have;
- Membership of CABE, CIOB, RICS or equivalent
- Conversant with relevant legislation, technical guidance and the Construction Industry Council Code of Conduct
- Previous in-house or external building control experience
- Current valid driving licence
In return, our clients are offering:
- Basic Salary of £30,000 - £50,000. They also have packages for consultant surveyors.
- 28 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Company Car
- Company Pension Scheme
- Up to 2 professional memberships paid for by the company
- Healthcare cashback
- High Street discounts
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.