£30000 - £50000 per annum + Car Allowance
6 days ago
A new opportunity has arisen with our clients who are currently seeking an experienced Building Surveyor to join their successful team based in Southampton.
Our clients are an independent Chartered Surveyors firm who covers all aspects of professional commercial and residential surveying work. Therefore, they require an individual who is both driven and inspired as they will be required to play an important part in the growth of the department.
The role will involve undertaking of an array of building surveying services, in particular:
- Planned/Reactive Maintenance
- Defect Analysis
- Pre-Acquisition Surveys
- Party Wall Maters
- Pre-Acquisiton Surveys
- Bank Funded Construction & Development Monitoring
- Contract Administration
- CDM Co-Ordination
- Project Management
- Networking and building relationships
The successful candidate will have:
- MRICS Chartered status is preferred however would consider AssocRICS
- Experience of managing and communicating with clients
- Sound commercial awareness
- Sound knowledge & experience of drafting technical documents
- Sound knowledge of Health & Safety Requirements
- Excellent Time Management, Punctuality & Commitment
- IT literate
Flexable Hours, remote working.
£30,000-£50,000 plus car allowance and other company perks.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.