15 days ago
Are you an experienced Property Manager looking to take the next step in your career?
Our client is a highly-regarded firm of Chartered Surveyors and Business Property Specialists offering market leading services across Cornwall, the South West as well as the wider UK.
They specialise in services such as;
- Commercial Property Management
- Commercial Valuations and Lease Advisory
- Commercial Agency
- Business Transfer
- Commercial Investments
They are looking for a Senior Property Manager with extensive Commercial experience and preferably with RICS accreditation to manage a portfolio of clients and commercial properties.
The duties of the Senior Commercial Property Manager will include, but not be limited too;
- Managing a large portfolio of clients and premises.
- Showing an understanding of commercial property to include, office, retail and light industrial.
- Generating new business for the firm.
- Understanding of the relevant legislation and codes of practice.
The successful Senior Commercial Property Manager will have;
- Extensive on the job experience of Commercial Property Management
- Preferably RICS status however they will consider candidates working towards their APC.
- A "can do" attitude.
- Excellent customer service.
- The job holder will need to be able to work under their own initiative.
- Minimum 2 years PQE.
- A driving licence is essential.
As a Senior Commercial Property Manager you will be expected to work Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
In return our client is offering;
- A competitive basic salary
- 32 days holiday including bank holidays
- Bonus Scheme
- Subsidised car parking
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle Scheme
- Use of 2 pool cars with 45p mileage
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.