£25000 - £30000 per annum
7 months ago
A fantastic opportunity to work for an established IFA based in Colchester. They're seeking a personable and enthusiastic Financial Administrator to join their expanding team.
My client has an excellent reputation in the area, and this is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful company who have a very bright future moving forward. You must have a keen eye for detail and committed to offering outstanding customer service.
The right person will quickly become an integral part of the smooth running of the business and key to our continued growth. As well as managing their financial department you will get have a chance to get involved with many aspects of the company.
- Processing of new business cases
- Servicing Existing clients' plans/ investments
- Maintain regular contact with clients providing assistance where required
- Liaise with various providers, gathering and correlating plan and policy information and ensuring
- a smooth and timely business process
- Managing and maintaining a precise record of pipeline and submitted business in order to be able to update clients and Adviser accordingly
- General Administration duties
- Good Experience as a Financial Administrator, preferably working in an IFA firm.
- Knowledge and experience of Intelligent Office and Investment Platforms.
- Team player with an enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- 8:30am to 5:00pm (Monday to Friday)
In return for this role my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of between £25,000 - £30,000 (Depending on Experience)
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.