Brighton, East Sussex
£20000 - £30000 per annum
17 days ago
Are you looking for a new opportunity and the chance to work for an established IFA business? My clients based in Brighton are currently looking for a Senior IFA Administrator who will eventually have the chance to progress into a Paraplanning position. You will be working as part of a team providing timely and efficient support to the Advisers in conjunction with the Paraplanners.
- Provide administrative support to Advisers and
- Input and maintain data on the Company's back office
- Update and manage a diary system, taking action when
- Format and prepare letters and
- Liaise with both internal and external contacts and clients by telephone and
- Support Advisors in managing their pipeline and portfolio of existing
- Communicate with Life Offices and Investment Houses when requesting
- Prepare files for compliance
- Maintain client records using the Intelligent Office
- Keep up to date with all relevant product, legislative and technical
- Submit new business.
- Manage client reviews, including preparing client
- Prepare client reports.
- Review products available to meeting client needs and make appropriate recommendations.
- Produce FE Analytic portfolio's and research on funds
- Develop productive working relationships with colleagues and clients throughout the financial services environment.
- Act ethically, impartially, and always in the best interests of
- Follow the internal company processes and
- Ensure compliance adherence with the FCA regulatory and legislative
- Ensure the company meet the expectations of the FCA with regards to treating customers fairly.
- Relevant experience of working in an administration role within a financial advice business.
- Ability to work independently to tight timescales.
- Desire to be part of a forward-thinking practice.
In return for this role my clients are looking to offer a basic salary of £20,000 - £30,000 (Depending on Experience).
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.