Up to £25000 per annum
2 months ago
My clients, an independent leading and innovative modern thinking Estate Agency are currently looking for an experienced Senior Lettings Negotiator for their thriving branch in South Norwich. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be an integral part of a growing company and a successful team. The role will be varied, and you will be the point of contact whilst building and shaping the business.
- Generate new and repeat business opportunities for market appraisals, instructions, viewings and lets.
- Coordinate business generation and marketing activities
- Manage incoming enquiries from new applicants regarding properties on the market.
- Liaise and negotiate between both parties to secure the let.
- Supporting the Director
- Reporting any maintenance issues
- Organising Inventories, check ins, check outs
- Building the portfolio
- Self-motivation with a 'can do' attitude
- Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional, determined, ambitious and focused
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working as a Lettings Negotiator
- A full UK driving license.
The successful candidate will be offered a great position with plenty of options to progress in the company and will be offered a salary of up to £25,000 + Commission.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.